I hope that you are all keeping safe and that the transitions and adaptations in your practice settings have developed into a “new normal” routine.
Making changes always brings along a set of challenges, especially when we discover new territories. That’s why we sent out a survey in early June to our past participants to find out which format of a virtual course would work best for the great majority. I’d like to thank all of you have provided your feedback. We were very impressed to have received 460 responses within just 7 days!
We have taken this precious feedback to heart and planned the Course as follows:
- A 3-day virtual course that follows a similar program structure of past courses.
- 26 Plenary talks and 25 workshops will be broadcast live from a professional studio set-up at the Palais des congrès.
- All sessions will be recorded and remain available online for 6 months after the Course (not accredited).
- The Question & Answer periods will be longer than in the past allowing for more interactivity.
- We will continue to use the same web app that you are already familiar with. It will include features such as agenda, speakers, daily check-in and speaker evaluations.
- You will be able to catch-up with your colleagues via the platform.
- We will add a virtual exhibition where companies can feature their updates and you can touch base with representatives there.
- We are maintaining the exercise breaks with a PRO Trainer.
We are bringing all the content in a simple and easy-to-navigate platform. All you need is time, Internet and a comfortable chair.
The Organizing Committee and I are looking forward to seeing you online this year.
, MD, CCFP, LM - Course Director